The baptism is a first test that will allow you to learn the basics and try the sensation of breathing underwater. All accompanied by an instructor dedicated to you throughout the whole process.
With the diving baptism, you will learn to know and handle the basic diving equipment, its fundamentals and how to move and move around in the water. The instructor will be holding you at all times, but you will be able to dive and move around at a depth of just a few metres.
The course includes:
- Theoretical class, equipment necessary for the activity, a trip in our boat to a nearby islet within the Ibiza Marine Reserve, a dive of up to 20 minutes under the direct supervision of one of our certified instructors (1 diver per instructor).
- According to local regulations, the maximum depth shall be 6 metres.
- Possibility to snorkel in the area before/after the dive if there is time to spare
- Accident insurance during the activity.
- If conditions permit, some photos and a short video will be taken and can be purchased in the shop after the dive. (not included in the price)
Minimum age8 years old with parental consent.